Information under art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code and art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User will be included in a special computer database, so that it can be used to access the services requested. The data controller is BLINK SOURCING TEAM CO. LTD., with registered office in The Connect, 77/71, Moo5, Banmai, Pakkred, 11120, Nonthaburi, Thailand
BLINK SOURCING TEAM CO. LTD., as controller of the data, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and other personal data provided will be processed with the consent of the data subject in order to provide the information requested by the User.
In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form. In addition, the User has the right to be informed of:
• the origin of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of processing;
• the software used in the event of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
• the identification details of the controller, officer and representative appointed under art. 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003;
• the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, officers or agents.
In addition, the User has the right to demand:
• the updating, rectification or, where there is an interest, supplementation of the data;
• the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed. The request for cancellation of the data must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• certification to the effect that the operations described above have been notified, including with respect to their contents, to the entities to which the data has been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
We work continuously to ensure that our site is attractive and useful to our customers, as well as responding to their needs. Cookies are part of the instruments at our disposal to achieve this objective.
What are cookies and how do they work?
On this page you will find detailed information about cookies and instructions on how to manage them from your computer. We will start from the frequent questions...
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit most Web sites. Their purpose is to ensure the best user experience possible when you visit the same web site several times.
Here is a list of the main cookies used by www.blink.asia and information about how they function.
Which cookies does www.blink.asia use?
Cookies from visualized web sites and third-party cookies
The third-party cookie does not recognize your personal data, but only your computer as soon as you access our website, and sometimes, even the sites of other companies. These cookies also help us to gather important information about the site (website analytics).
You will find more information about this as follows.
Persistent cookies and Session cookies
Like most websites, we also use "session cookies", which remain on your computer during your stay on our web site, only to be deleted when browser is closed. "Persistent cookies" however are stored on the browser to be used at your next login to the www.blink.asia site
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable you to browse our website and use all of its essential features. Without them our site would not function properly and www.blink.asia users would not be able to use its main services. Strictly necessary Cookies let you use essential functions during the process of buying or opening secure access to the pages of your account. These cookies are strictly necessary because without them you may not have access to the main services available on our web site.
Performance cookies and functionality
These cookies ensure the visualization of practical features such as maps and videos. They also allow you to save your settings on our website, including previously viewed forms or search results. These cookies are fundamental because they allow us to improve the performance and functionality of our website and to make it useful and interesting for the purposes of your research.
Analytical cookies and Preferences
We use analytical cookies and preferences to gather information on the way the users use the site and to find out the level of appreciation regarding our marketing initiatives. The data collected also helps us to customize the website according to your needs and to offer content that is relevant to your research.
Social Media Cookies
As the name implies, these cookies allow our users to share content through third-party social media. The provider of the social networking services sets this type of cookie.
How to manage cookies?
After having reviewed the operation of cookies and their use by www.blink.asia to improve your user experience, here are some useful tips to help you manage cookies from your computer.
You can set or change the controls of your browser to delete or disable cookies. However, by choosing to disable cookies you may have limited access to certain features and areas of our website. On the www.allaboutcookies.org site you will find simple instructions for managing cookies on different types of browsers.
For more information about cookies and other technologies used by www.blink.asia, write us an email using the customer service contact form . We will do our best to answer your questions.
Now cookies no longer have any secrets for you.